Admin and HR Assistant
IrisVision Global is a medical technology company, whose breakthrough wearable headset allows those with severe vision impairment, including macular degeneration, to see clearly and live fully.
Founded by a renowned vision scientist and based near Silicon Valley in California, IrisVision operates at the intersection of medicine, high technology, and social impact – with a fast-growing team of passionate experts across the three disciplines. Through strategic partnerships with Samsung, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Stanford Eye Institute and other partners throughout the world, IrisVision is redefining what is possible in the field of vision care.
- Perform a variety of important and sometimes urgent, confidential, and complex tasks
- Supporting higher management with everyday tasks.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal employees, clients and vendors
- Record keeping of all HR related documents
- Processing of I-9 documentation
- Enters payroll and timekeeping information weekly into Trinet
- Recordkeeping of all payroll and timekeeping reports
- Assist with on boarding/Off boarding of employees
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Back-up for receptionist
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience of supporting higher management with everyday tasks.
- Capable of adhering to and respecting of confidential and sensitive information and data
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel and work with minimal direction/supervision
- Experience with HR Software Trinet.
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and perform responsibilities with little supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients.