IrisVision Global is a medical technology company, whose breakthrough wearable headset allows those with severe vision impairment, including macular degeneration, to see clearly and live fully.
Founded by a renowned vision scientist and based near Silicon Valley in California, IrisVision operates at the intersection of medicine, high technology, and social impact – with a fast-growing team of passionate experts across the three disciplines. Through strategic partnerships with Samsung, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Stanford Eye Institute and other partners throughout the world, IrisVision is redefining what is possible in the field of vision care.
We are looking for a talented Operations Manager for our Pleasanton, CA office to assign and direct process work performed in the office and to supervise specific areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper departmental operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievements.
- Direct several operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, and recruiting
- Manage several aspects of day-to-day operations
- High focus on the customer, ensuring that we deliver and meet their expectations
- Responsible for your performance KPIs. Identify and track key metrics and plan continuous improvement efforts.
- Use data driven reports and analyses to identify avenues for continuous improvement and propose solutions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Hire, train, coach and motivate employees. You will be responsible for setting the team’s goals and managing them
- Share knowledge with other departments on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
Job Type: Full-time
Experience / Skills Required:
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, General Management or a related field, preferred
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results