Who We Are?
IrisVision Global is a Silicon Valley based company, founded in 2013 with the intent of providing a low cost, highly functional device to low vision patients. Now we are a rapidly growing health-tech startup that leads the low vision wearable technology market in innovation and affordability. We are backed by a grant from the National Eye Institute in addition to the top-tier VCs. By collaborating with prestigious universities such as Johns Hopkins, UCLA, Stanford University and University of Florida, IrisVision has made a large impact in the field of low vision technology both now, and for the future. IrisVision is currently sold by a growing network of Eye Care professionals, Distributors and Vision Rehabilitation centers around the US and abroad.
Who We Are Looking For?
We need a motivated, result-driven experienced Sales Manager to lead our sales department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates the resellers and customers to buy. The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing and leading the sales team on regional or national level.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
· Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
· Establishes sales objectives for regions and territories by forecasting and budgeting
· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Completing sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives/resellers
· Recruiting, training and supporting distributors, eye doctors and other rehabilitation professionals
Qualification and Skills
· A degree in Marketing or related field experience experience in the field of low vision and low vision technology
· 5+ years of sales experience in Medical Devices
· Proven record of B2B sales experience
· 5+ years of experience in sales leadership position
· Strong communication, interpersonal skills and excellent negotiation and organizational skills
· Able to travel up to 50-70% of the time throughout the Unites States
· Strong decision making ability
· Familiarity with sales software such as SalesForce
· Excellent Salary and Benefits
· Top-level support and training designed to help you succeed
· High-quality, innovative products
· Career Growth and Development
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA
If you think you are the one to work with a company that is new, fast paced and innovative and offers new opportunities in the marketplace never seen before, we would like to talk with you!
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org