IrisVision Global is looking for an Account Manager to build, manage and develop accounts in the vision care industry.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys the challenge of working independently as a “hunter” but is also a collaborative team player. While prior experience in eye care is preferred, we will consider an individual who has been working within the broader medical device or digital health space.
We are looking for results-oriented individuals who thrive on growing their account base in a fast-paced, innovative and dynamic organization with strong experience calling on physicians and allied healthcare professionals.
IrisVision Global is a medical technology company, whose breakthrough wearable headset allows those with severe vision impairment, including macular degeneration, to see clearly and live fully.
Founded by a renowned vision scientist and based near Silicon Valley in California, IrisVision operates at the intersection of medicine, high technology, and social impact – with a fast-growing team of passionate experts across the three disciplines. Through strategic partnerships with Samsung, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Stanford Eye Institute and other partners throughout the world, IrisVision is redefining what is possible in the field of vision care.
- Drive sales to eye care professionals to create strong partnerships and develop patient referrals to grow adoption of IrisVision technology
- Demonstrates commitment to our organization’s and customers’ success by proactively identifying, closing, and onboarding partners that will help our organization meet growth targets
- Educate eye care providers and clinic staff on how to identify patients for our device technology
- Frequent communication and teamwork with clinical operations staff
- Proactive outreach and prospecting to healthcare providers
- Develop and manage a predictable pipeline of business
- Target markets: Optometrists, ophthalmologists, occupational therapists and allied healthcare professionals in the vision care space
- Prospects and networks with new clients through a variety of methods, including cold calling
- Assists and participates in trade shows and conferences as required
- Able to work independently, while communicating with sales leadership as required
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented self-starter
- A great plus if you have worked in the eye care industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and excellent negotiation and organizational skills, which are critical
- Great problem solver, ability to actively listen and evaluate prospect/customer needs
- Collaborative and curious team player
- 5 years of sales experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in working medical device or digital health space preferred
- Versed in Salesforce and pipeline management
- Groundbreaking, innovative technology
- Excellent salary and commission structure
- Marketing and lead generation support
Job Type: Full time