Customer Operations Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for providing quality customer support to our clients via telephone and email. Must have the ability to work independently and provide patience and compassion when providing support to our clients. Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to clients before needing to escalate the issue. Provide direct support to operations for provisioning and shipping product. Ability to multi-task and work in multiple environments. Strong coaching skills to help the client understand the best way to use IrisVision to help improve their ability to be independent. Detail oriented and ensures all customer interactions are documented following our QMS Policies and Procedures.
IrisVision, with its most advanced mobile virtual reality (VR) platform, allows people with low vision conditions such as macular degeneration to see clearly in all aspects of daily life. With the help of world-class partnerships with organizations such as Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, UPMC, The National Eye Institute, and Samsung, IrisVision is growing from a niche wearable medical device company to a platform that is empowering the low vision healthcare industry with the next generation of innovation.
What you will be doing
- Answering client phone calls and emails and helping to resolve their reason for contacting IrisVision.
- Contribute to sharing information about trends and issues they are faced with when providing customer support to our clients.
- Participate in Beta testing new releases/products to ensure client impacts are addressed prior to releasing to our clients.
- Generate new ideas, Collaborate with sales, training and engineering teams to provide optimal customer experience and support initiatives.
- Participate in production and operation tasks to facilitate system kitting, packaging and shipping.
- Provide direct support to IrisVision customers and address all areas of customer feedback including written and verbal communication.
- Identify opportunities for improvement for overall customer support
- Participate in customer support team meetings and provide feedback and content for best practices
- Escalate any technical or customer concerns to Lead Customer Success Specialist when appropriate.
- Document all customer interactions in a professional manner based on our QMS procedures.
- Follow through with commitments made both external and internal
- Learn and demonstrate the full use of the IrisVision product – and be able to explain to our clients how to use it
- Support corporate cultural initiatives and core values
- 2+ years of experience in Telephone Technical Support
- Strong knowledge of “Smart phone” or computer skills
- 2+ years experience in Customer Service
- 2 years Experience in dealing with seniors or people with accessibility needs
- Experience working with individuals who are visually impaired
- Organizational skills – ensure all systems are updated based on defined processes and policies
- Time management skills – to know how to manage the customer and set appropriate client expectations.
- Experience in training or coaching clients
- Experience working in the medical field, working with Doctors or Occupational Therapy personnel
- User of the IVG electronic glasses
- User of SalesForce or other CRM tools.
Job Type: Full time