Customer Success Specialist
This position is highly valued in the overall success of Iris Vision Global. This position is crucial in assisting our clients to obtain success by utilizing our “Customer Achievement Program”.
- Patients, passion and enthusiasm for working with people of all ages and abilities.
- Ability to handle themselves in a professional manner for both client and corporate communications.
- Exhibits integrity and a proven work ethic.
- Self- motivated, goal oriented.
- Team player
- Customer service interaction, both written and spoken
- Time management skills to work independently or within a team structure
- Basic computer skills
- Basic “smart phone” skills
- Organizational skills
- Learn and demonstrate the full use of the IVG electronic glasses
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues that arise before contacting corporate tech support
- Ability to learn corporate software and other technologies
- Ability to accept coaching
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience in production/manufacturing environment
- Experience in Physical Therapy or Occupation Therapy
- Experience performing customer service over-the-phone
- Experience using various types of low vision devices
- Experience working with individuals who are visually impaired
- A user of the IVG electronic glasses
Job Type: Full time
- Customer training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- working with Elderly People: 2 years (Preferred)