IrisVision Global is re-defining the future for people with extreme loss of visual acuity. Using groundbreaking wearable VR technology, our products expand the world for those who are legally blind and with low-vision to help them see and experience the sighted world again. With the help of world-class partnerships with organizations such as Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, UPMC, the National Eye Institute, and Samsung, IrisVision is growing from a niche wearable medical device to an exciting challenger brand that has already changed lives for thousands. We are proud to provide solutions that get people back into a world beyond a magnifying glass and empowering them to return to doing the things they love.
The Marketing Coordinator supports and manages marketing programs to help increase demand and sales of IrisVision’s technology. The Marketing Coordinator assists and manages a variety of projects including marketing materials creation, content writing, trade show planning and execution, social media promotion and customer marketing programs.
The successful candidate will have some experience in the following areas:
- Marketing and sales material creation and management
- Experience writing on behalf of a company, ghostwriting, and working with internal and external contributors
- Ability to develop and distribute digital media such as email and social media campaigns
- Trade show and event planning, promotion, and execution
- Coordination and support of distributor marketing programs
- Support and/or management of online marketing programs
- Support of sales personnel and projects
- New product launches and other product-related projects
- 1 – 3 years marketing experience
- Strong communication/copywriting/editing experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides required
- Ability to edit existing materials created in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with social media and familiarity with Hootsuite
- Results-oriented individual with a high sense of urgency
- Extremely detail-oriented and excellent project management skills
- Highly organized and efficient, deadline-driven
- Team player and willingness to work outside of job description
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
We’re a passionate team who believe in ownership, excellence and creating technology that helps people improve their quality of life. If you thrive on solving challenging problems with a fun group of really bright people, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please review our website first, then email your cover letter and resume to, email@example.com