IrisVision Global is a medical technology company, whose breakthrough wearable headset allows those with severe vision impairment, including macular degeneration, to see clearly and live fully. Founded by a renowned vision scientist and based near Silicon Valley in California, IrisVision operates at the intersection of medicine, high technology, and social impact – with a fast-growing team of passionate experts across the three disciplines. Through strategic partnerships with Samsung, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Stanford Eye Institute and other partners throughout the world, IrisVision is redefining what is possible in the field of vision care.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management, execution and support of IrisVision’s marketing initiatives, helping to deliver an integrated brand and marketing plan in collaboration with other marketing team members and the sales organization to deliver qualified leads, improve sales velocity and increase revenue and referral rates.
The ideal person in this role should have at least five years of experience managing marketing communication programs, driving demand, developing sales enablement materials, collateral development, and events. The candidate will have strong project management skills, a sense of urgency, follow-through, and attention to detail, excellent writing and communication skills, and be able to think both strategically and tactically. You’ll also need to be a self-starter, able to work independently and with little direction to quickly assess project needs, identify resources necessary for the implementation and collaborate for a successful outcome.
The ideal candidate in this role will see challenges as opportunities and not be comfortable settling for the status quo. We are looking for partners to join our team who are continuously looking for ways to lead our organization toward “building a better mousetrap.”
Promotion and marketing materials:
- Develop email campaigns and strategic communication materials
- Work with team members to develop promotional materials and content for varying channels to drive lead generation / nurturing initiatives, sales enablement tools, website content, training materials, white papers, e-books, info guides, etc.
- Assist in the development of presentations for executives and sales
- Lead development of product support materials such as user manuals, onboarding, training tools,
- Work with various stakeholders to develop strategy and content for sales and promotional videos and webinars
- Support PR firm’s initiatives, supporting them with materials, spokespeople, or information as needed to drive favorable media attention
- Coordinate media requests; respond, and coordinate engagement
- Develop an annual event calendar, including publishing of objectives, budget, and detailed itineraries
- Manage all event logistics from booth and materials, to special event coordination
- Work with Sales to achieve maximum ROI with pre- and post-show activities
- Coordinate and amplify executive speaking engagements
Digital and social media:
- Manage development of social media content to achieve engagement and favorable mindshare
- Manage development of blog program and content
- Manage conversations throughout social media outlets
- Work with internal and external resources to help develop and manage targeted marketing and sales materials, presentations, and related collateral
- Minimum five years of marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Medical device, digital health experience is a bonus
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Adept with Salesforce and marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot, Marketo) experience
- Curious, growth mindset, problem solver
- Excellent writing skills
- Results-oriented individual with a high sense of urgency
- Extremely detail-oriented and excellent project management skills
- Highly organized and efficient, deadline-driven
- Team player and willingness to work outside of job description
Job Type: Full-time
We’re a passionate team who believe in ownership, excellence and creating technology that helps people improve their quality of life. If you thrive on solving challenging problems with a fun group of really bright people, we want to hear from you!
Compensation commensurate with experience and achievement of goals.