Operations and Support Assistant
IrisVision Global is a medical technology company, whose breakthrough wearable headset allows those with severe vision impairment, including macular degeneration, to see clearly and live fully.
Founded by a renowned vision scientist and based near Silicon Valley in California, IrisVision operates at the intersection of medicine, high technology, and social impact – with a fast-growing team of passionate experts across the three disciplines. Through strategic partnerships with Samsung, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Stanford Eye Institute and other partners throughout the world, IrisVision is redefining what is possible in the field of vision care.
Who we are Looking?
Have you recently finished college and are ready to demonstrate your skill in a job that helps you gain great experience? Love doing whatever it takes, and performing a variety of tasks? IrisVision is looking for an Operations and Support assistant.
In this role, you will be working closely with multiple business units including Operations, Sales & Support. You will learn how to use a variety of tools (customer service platforms, sales force, marketing platforms, inventory management tools etc). This role is a valuable way to jump start a career in Operations & Support, as you will interface with different disciplines within the team.
Our ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self starter who possesses excellent communication skills (written and verbal), has the ability to juggle many projects at once, and has a passion for developing a career in a fast growing startup.
- Support all aspects of IrisVision Office operations
- Making sure inventory is up to date by doing weekly inventory counts
- Product quality assurance
- Assist customer service team by communicating important information
- Attend Sales & Support calls
- Market Research and Analysis
- Digital Content Creation for Website and Social Media
- Develop scripts for Marketing Videos
- Brand Outreach
- Email Marketing Content Creation
- Develop and share ideas for improvement
- Great communication and writing skills
- Detail oriented and Organized
- Familiarity with various Social Media Channels and Audiences
- Basic understanding of Digital and Content Marketing
- Basic understanding of Organic and Paid Search, SEO etc.
- Quick Learner
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)