Iris Vision Global, a Silicon Valley based company is looking for a Sales Manager to build and manage accounts throughout the US government agencies especially VA rehabilitation centers and accounts such as the DOD.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on fast paced, innovative and dynamic technology environments with strong experience in calling on VA doctors and Rehabilitation staff.
If you do not have doctor relationships or an understanding of these federal agencies, please do not apply.
IrisVision Global is a medical technology company, whose breakthrough wearable headset allows those with severe vision impairment, including macular degeneration, to see clearly and live fully.
Founded by a renowned vision scientist and based near Silicon Valley in California, IrisVision operates at the intersection of medicine, high technology, and social impact – with a fast-growing team of passionate experts across the three disciplines. Through strategic partnerships with Samsung, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Stanford Eye Institute and other partners throughout the world, IrisVision is redefining what is possible in the field of vision care.
- Daily interaction with federal doctors and vision rehabilitation staff members to create strong partnerships to generate agency referrals, through outside B2G sales tactics.
- Master medical terminology, sales practices and business acumen to conduct meetings with physicians and nursing staff.
- Educate physicians and hospital staff on how to identify patients for our device utilization.
- Frequent communication and teamwork with clinical operations staff.
- Demonstrates commitment
- Entrepreneurial self-starter.
- A great plus if you have worked in the low vision industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and excellent negotiation and organizational skills, which are critical.
- Connections with State/Federal agencies.
- 2+ years’ experience in working with government agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great problem solver, ability to actively listen and evaluate prospect/customer needs
- High-quality, innovative products.
- Excellent salary.
- Training at the Iris Vision Global headquarters in Pleasanton, Ca. and in the field.
- Marketing support.
Job Type: Full time
- Working with Federal Agencies: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales of Medical Devices: 1 year (Preferred)