VP, Sales and Strategic Partnership
VP, Sales & Strategic Partnership will report to the CEO and responsible for facilitating, directing, and coordinating sales activities, developing and managing strategic relationship with key partners, and driving sales operational activities to meet business objective and sales target. This includes developing sophisticated and effective proposals, managing a robust pipeline, cultivating relationships, and effectively communicating the value of IrisVision’s platform to strategic stakeholders in complex organizations.
Channel Development: This individual will raise IrisVision presence and influence in the market by expanding the IrisVision footprint in the existing channels including direct sales via online channel and through a list of distributors, and clinics. The responsibilities also include developing new channels and launching new markets globally.
Strategic Partnerships: The VP, Sales & Strategic Partnership will own developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships at the senior executive levels for our key strategic partners with a keen focus to accelerate the adoption of IrisVision products. This includes generating new opportunities via thought leadership and shepherding these opportunities to close.
Sales Management: One of the main focus on this new leader is to manage and lead a team of sales professionals to identify new customer sales opportunities, developing and implementing sales strategies, establishing sales targets, and managing the day-to-day sales activities.
• Providing leadership and direction to the sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets and growth projections
• Run weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings to executive leadership on key metrics, providing sound analysis with recommended next steps to improve sales conversion.
• Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
• Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
• Develop executive relationships with key partners within government agencies, key health systems, and healthcare providers.
• Translate industry knowledge and a keen understanding of sector challenges into opportunities and strategic new initiatives
• Attend industry trade shows, professional meetings and seminars.
• Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• 10 years of sales experience in the technology section
• 5 years of sales experience in the healthcare industry.
• 5 years of sales leadership, managing and mentoring high performing sales teams.
• Track record of leading and scaling a profitable, multi-disciplinary partner team, working in close collaboration with sales and marketing.
• Proven ability to lead sales teams in navigating the complex buying environments of our customers and coach the team to success
• Intensive experience in budgeting for sales, setting and managing quotas, compensation management, and strategic planning.
• Display and inspire a culture of excellence with your peers and your team.
• High energy, self-motivated, analytical, and organized.
• Exceptional communication, presentation, critical thinking skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to senior executives.
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: The compensation plan includes competitive base with bonus, equity, and standard benefits.