IrisVision was founded with one bold mission: to help people see and keep them connected with their world by enabling sight through the use of ground breaking technology. Our solution is as much a social device as it is a visual assistive one. The unprecedented scale of the global pandemic reminds us now more than ever just how critical our goal is.
We want you to know we are keeping our employees working safely and productively from their homes, so you can stay safe and independent in yours – both today and long after the Coronavirus crisis subsides.
Our team has been working tirelessly since the outbreak to make a bigger difference and I’d like to share a few unique ways that IrisVision can help those with low vision during these challenging times:
- Whether for you, a loved one, or your patients, we can help determine if IrisVision will likely work with a short phone call. No office or home visit needed.
- A core tenet of our design philosophy has been to make IrisVision easy to use. Whether it be voice or tactile controls, an intuitive interface, or our 1-on-1 training with someone who knows the challenges of living with low vision themselves; we’ve thought it through.
- We have already successfully screened, shipped, and provided 1-on-1 training and support to thousands of happy customers without them ever leaving their homes.
- Try it and find it’s not for you? We understand it may not work for everyone but want you to rest assured you can try IrisVision risk free for 30 days and return it with no re-stocking fees. Under these uncertain circumstances, we understand you may even need additional time for your trial.
- Lastly, we understand these are also trying economic times. Call us to discover some unique payment options to help you.
You can reach us at 1(855)449-4536 to learn more about how we can help.
We have a new vision for low vision and are more passionate than ever to help change lives for those with impaired sight. Together, let’s make sure you, your patients, and loved ones have the best tools to see, stay connected, and live independently.
Co-Founder and CEO